Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Custom jersey

want2race

I've been working with a company on having custom shirts made. They were going to go with Techwear, but after the initial design agreement, they have been unable to reach them. After many attempts to contact them, they no longer want to do business with TW.

I remember a post about a TW alternative, that had fast turn around, and good communication. Unfortunately I can't find it now. The Jerseys were a sports type material and they did custom graphics. Anyone have any idea?

I used http://customjersey.com/ They made my shirts and from start to finished product on my doorstep was 30 days.

Call them, Brad is a good guy to deal with and tell him the sport you use and he will know exactly whereto go from there.

Do they offer a material similar to the Techwear stuff...kinda like a bicycle jersey material? R,

they actually have a very wide variety of material. I used a material called coolwick. It looks just like everyone else's polyester TW type shirt but I believe it is a better material . The coolwick fabric is a bit more expensive but it really is a performance type fabric. It is top of the line polyester type fabric. It's good stuff.

you can even customize your jerey from zipper or buttons, collar or no collar, etc.....

They can do the design for you.