Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA CRO Course - Milan Rifle Club - Milan, IL

Not sure I am putting this in the right place...

Ladies and Gentlemen... the Milan Rifle Club (Milan, IL) will host a USPSA Chief Range Officer Course on February 21-22, 2009 (The second day is "if needed")

Cost will be $65. The instructor is Ray Hirst.

You need to be a USPSA member and an RO for at least 1 year in order to attend.

I will post more information as I get it. Just got the confirmation from USPSA Headquarters today.

Frank

http://milanpracticalshooting.com

Sign me up... pending the issue we spoke about.

EDIT: I'm cleared to attend. When you get the times, let me know so I can book the hotel and make some plans. I might even take an extra day, so you and I can go get that beer we never had time for. ;)

JT

Edited by JThompson

For those of you out there that are currently ROs, I highly recommend taking this... When I went thru the class, I learned leaps and bounds more than I had as an RO, and I was very fortunate, too, as I had Troy for RO, and Amidon for CRO.

The class is well worth it, sheer education value if nothing else. Do it if you can.

-Mike

• 2 weeks later...

We have added a Level 1 course for March 28-29 as well, if you are interested...

Therefore...

Level 1 Course... March 28-29, 2009 (Classroom on 28, match on 29th... both days required for certification)

Level 2 Course... February 21-22, 2009 (Classroom on 21... also 22 if needed... won't know until class time... depends on students)

The information for the Level 2 course is on our website. The Level 1 course will be as soon as I get the information from SW...

Each seminar is limited to 20 persons.

Frank

The level 1 course has been confirmed by SW for 28-29 March 2009.

Classroom on 28th, match on 29th. Attend the course, and shoot the match (probably a 6 classifier match).

Edited to add course registration and information files...

Frank

RO.pdf

CRO.pdf

Edited by Franklin D Wolverton

Did you ask about group rates for those of us that will need to stay at the Lodge? We should be able to get some type of discount since you are renting the room....

$89 a night. They don't do group rates unless you have over 10 rooms booked :( I'm gonna try to talk them down a little lower though...

This hotel is awesome however... you won't be disappointed.

Frank

Did you ask about group rates for those of us that will need to stay at the Lodge? We should be able to get some type of discount since you are renting the room....

$89 a night. They don't do group rates unless you have over 10 rooms booked :( I'm gonna try to talk them down a little lower though...

This hotel is awesome however... you won't be disappointed.

Frank

I'd like to book one night with an option for two if we need that second day. Let me know if you can get a few more off....

JT