Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Custom Shower Curtain Rods installed..

sinnsyk

Huge thanks to Leo and John for making these super-cool stainless steel curtain rods for my bathroom. I sketched up an idea and Leo started bending stainless rods until it all came together. John welded it all together and I got them at the US Nationals. Emma and I had to do minor tweaking, but we got everything installed tonite and tomorrow morning will be the first shower without spilling water all over the floor... that's a big event...

Note the sandstone behind the mirror. Rock off of Lyons, Colorado was glued and bolted into the wall and we glued the mirror onto the stone after it was on the wall. Let's just say we spent the evening holding the mirror until it stopped sliding down... Came out really nice and we now have a comfy bathroom. I'm sure my mom can appreciate it, she's visiting from Norway so she's got the guestroom with this attached bathroom. She's a trooper, working on my house every day... slave-labor, can't beat it... ;-)

Pic's from tonite:

post-3780-1223008638_thumb.jpg

post-3780-1223008643_thumb.jpg

post-3780-1223008648_thumb.jpg

post-3780-1223008652_thumb.jpg

Emma was installing an extra outlet when I was taking the pictures. She was very excited about the shower curtains... as you can clearly tell from the picture...

Also note the trim around the door... It's local Aspen trees, cut to fit. My brother helped me on those when he was visiting a few months back. Emma and I did the final install.