Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Kel Tec Customer Service

jam-man

I have owned a Kel Tec 32 (the very small pocket pistol) for over seven years. It has been my companion in times when carrying a CCW is just out of the question. The little Kel Tec always hid very nicely in my front pocket and I at least gave me a fighting chance.

Well after 7 long years and 1000+ rounds, the hammer block wore out and stopped activating the trigger. I contacted Kel Tec to order the parts and assumed I would have to pay for them, instead they agreed to send a complete lower with no questions ask. It arrived two days later in a 2nd Day UPS envelope! They even enclosed an envelope with postage paid to return the lower.

I installed the parts and the Kel Tec is back up running like a champ! Great little gun, they do need a little fluff and buff when they are new, but after that mine as run like a champ, until the hammer block failed.

I wish other companies could even make half the attempt at customer service as Kel Tec does.

The p-32 is an EXCELLENT design - as proven by Ruger's exact copy of the gun in .380. Did you know that the gun is an actual locked-breach design rather than the usual straight blow-back? And Kel Tec does a great job with the quality and support of their guns. +1.

I have owned a Kel Tec 32 (the very small pocket pistol) for over seven years. It has been my companion in times when carrying a CCW is just out of the question. The little Kel Tec always hid very nicely in my front pocket and I at least gave me a fighting chance.

Well after 7 long years and 1000+ rounds, the hammer block wore out and stopped activating the trigger. I contacted Kel Tec to order the parts and assumed I would have to pay for them, instead they agreed to send a complete lower with no questions ask. It arrived two days later in a 2nd Day UPS envelope! They even enclosed an envelope with postage paid to return the lower.

I installed the parts and the Kel Tec is back up running like a champ! Great little gun, they do need a little fluff and buff when they are new, but after that mine as run like a champ, until the hammer block failed.

I wish other companies could even make half the attempt at customer service as Kel Tec does.

I love my P3AT. It spends most of it's time under my left butt cheek. I usually forget it's there, and hope that I never have to remember that it is. The little buggers are infectious though. Most of the members of the club I belong to also have one. One guy bought one, and we all ended up with one.

This is good to hear. I'm thinking of picking up a pf9 this week.

I bought a pf9 a month or so ago. 200 rounds and no issues for me. My wife however must have a problem limp-wristing it as she has had several FTE's. Has to be the operator, I've had no problems at all. The mag release takes some breaking in. Don't expect to do any speed reloads. :)

Edited by pas44