Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I'm going to be in the Dallas area on the weekend of Oct 4 (first Sat and Sun of the month) and through the week. Anyone know of any USPSA matches going on in Dallas or the surrounding areas during that time?

I would shoot IDPA also but prefer USPSA.

Thanks.

Great bunch of folks here: http://www.ntpshooters.org/ but no match scheduled on the weekend of the 4th.

There's a USPSA match on the 1st Saturday of each month in Alvarado (just south of Fort Worth). http://www.dallaspistol.com/DAPS/locations...px?locationid=9 Also a great bunch to shoot with.

Edited by HighVelocity

A little more info on the matches...

04Oct08 - 1st SAT 10AM - Johnson County Shooting Sports Association (USPSA, 4 good stages, 100 rounds, $12, 1hr from DFW airport)

04Oct08 - 1st SAT 10AM - Collin County IDPA (never been, very popular IDPA group)

05Oct08 - 1st SUN 10AM Tyler Good Time Shooters - Tyler Gunrange (USPSA, good folks, fun match, worth 2hr trip to Tyler)

If you're contemplating staying the following weekend...

11Oct08 - 2nd SAT 10AM - North Texas Practical Shooters (USPSA, section champ on this wknd, 8 stgs,240+rds, $75 - RO's shoot on 11Oct08, regular match is 12Oct08 - but if you're here that Saturday, I'm sure you can shoot with the RO's)

Here is your one-stop shopping reference for Texas matches. It's organized as a map, but the location balloons have all the match dates and club links.

Enjoy.

ETA: the locations on the map are placed at the entrances to the ranges.

Edited by Steve J