Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Guntalk On-air

SiG Lady

A friend e-mailed me to this effect:

"By the way, I have heard that there is a new radio call-in show on Sunday afternoons called "Gun Talk with Tom Gresham" (11:00 am to 2:00 pm PDT). It's broadcast in Portland [Oregon] at KBNP-AM 1410. I am not sure if they are strong enough so that we can receive them clearly down here [Eugene], but they simulcast live on the web at www.kbnp.com. You can also get more info at www.guntalk.com."

That's cool. Just read an editorial in the Albany paper....some Communist f*ckhead has the first Amendment all figured out....says that the wording actually implies gun regulation.

SL,

Logic is not within the realm of comprehension for the gun grabbers.

Remember, it's for the children...

Travis F.

PS. we used to get Guntalk here too ( KC area ) .

This same friend who told me about the show mentioned (in between shots at the range today) that he caught the online version this morning... and what was gratifying/amusing, he thought, was hearing commercial breaks featuring gun-oriented products instead of used cars, laundry detergent, lipstick or toilet bowl cleaner. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Guntalk also has archived shows on the website, which are enjoyable to listen to on the web while doing other things on my computer or at my desk. They actually take out the commercials throughout the archived shows, so you get the whole show in less than the usual 3 hour air-time. Best thing is you can listen anytime you want, & pause/replay as desired. Makes sessions at the desk more bearable.

• 3 years later...

Im just reviving an old Topic (4 years old to the day!) that search thingy works lol.

I just fond this station out on accident and im really diggin it he is not on here in my area but I have been Pod casting it, it’s worth a look.

Guntalk.com

Edited by Sunuva