Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Limited Nationals registration times?

RAZZ

Anyone know when registration opens on Saturday? I can't seem to find it on the USPSA site.

Thanks.

According to the information sheet dated 6/20/08 received in the match packet, registration will be at the range from 1:00 to 4:00 and reopens at the match hotel from 7:00 to 9:00.

Anyone know when registration opens on Saturday? I can't seem to find it on the USPSA site.

Thanks.

According to the information sheet dated 6/20/08 received in the match packet, registration will be at the range from 1:00 to 4:00 and reopens at the match hotel from 7:00 to 9:00.

This would work fine for my schedule, I would like to see it in "official" form though...

I didn't find registration times/locations on the USPSA website either. When I found my Match Info packet (mailed July 11 from Sedro) I found a blue page "welcome to nationals" inside that contained the desired info. It lists LPR registration at the range from 1-4 PM, then reopening from 7-9 PM at the match hotel. It further reads: "Shooter packets will distributed and shooters must verify their registration information for accuracy. No squad changes will be made."

1-4 at the range, 7-9 at the hotel.

Confirmed in an email with Dave Thomas. Thanks Dave.

I'm getting old and forgetful, but my mail lady routinely delivers my mail at random around my block and it all doesn't make it to me. (one mail-order prescription showed up 3 months late when a neighbor was cleaning out his garage and found it where he left it when he intended to bring it over -oops-)

So was there anything else important in that package?

1-4 at the range, 7-9 at the hotel.

Confirmed in an email with Dave Thomas. Thanks Dave.

I'm getting old and forgetful, but my mail lady routinely delivers my mail at random around my block and it all doesn't make it to me. (one mail-order prescription showed up 3 months late when a neighbor was cleaning out his garage and found it where he left it when he intended to bring it over -oops-)

So was there anything else important in that package?

Nah, just the permission slip to get on the range.

Seriously, sales info and the obligatory Tulsa Visitors Guide!

See ya there