Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Jacksonville on a weekday?

jasmap

Anyone have any info on if there's any USPSA or steel matches in Jacksonville, FL on a weekday? I'll be there soon but only for a short time and only on the weekdays. Also, I won't really have time to leave the Jacksonville area. Thanks.

Jason,

When will you be here? If transportation to matches is an issue, you're more than welcome to ride with me and my bunch. Next match is next Saturday at Brunswick, GA. Then nothing else close until the 2nd Saturday at Fernandina Beach.

Let me know,

N

Jason,

When will you be here? If transportation to matches is an issue, you're more than welcome to ride with me and my bunch. Next match is next Saturday at Brunswick, GA. Then nothing else close until the 2nd Saturday at Fernandina Beach.

Let me know,

N

Thanks guys for the info. Looks like I'll be outta luck. It's no big deal though. I'm only going to be there a few days. I seriously appreciate the info though.

Gracias Nemo. Voy a llegar manana en la manana. Pero, voy a visitar mi padre en el hospital....Mayo Clinic cerca San Pedro Rd. Y necesito salir para Arizona en jueves. Gracias para todo.

Edited by jasmap