Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Apparently, several of you snuck through my 3 Gun and FGN stages without introducting yourself (sorry, I don't know all the real names behind the BE monikers yet). Then again, I was busy and trying not to sucumb to heat exhaustion, so maybe I missed you. :blink:

In any case, I will be up at Area 3 in a couple of weeks, and just wondering who may be coming up to A3. While I am not quite sure what I will be doing up there, I will certainly be on the range somewhere for the entire match, and look forward to meeting you. ;)

Brian,

I was planning on you being a CRO for Area 3. Right now the weather in MN is mid 70's, much nicer than 3-Gun or FGN were. If that doesn't keep you out of trouble, I may have an errand or two for you, like running to Wal-mart! :lol:

I was planning on you being a CRO for Area 3.  Right now the weather in MN is mid 70's, much nicer than 3-Gun or FGN were.  If that doesn't keep you out of trouble, I may have an errand or two for you, like running to Wal-mart!  :lol:

I can do that. In fact, I can do either (CRO or run Wal-Mart errands). Just don't try to make me the Stats Babe! :lol:

Hi all,

The squad schedule for Area 3 is posted on the A3 web site. Also updated directions to the range from the hotel can be found there as well. Thurs. and Fri. shooters will be starting at 8:30am with a brief shooter's meeting. Sat. shooters will be starting at 7:30am with a brief shooter's meeting. I am looking forward to seeing all of you! :D