Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Raccoon Hunters August Match

The Wayne Count Raccoon Hunters will be having their August match on Sunday the 24th. We normally run 8 stages designed by a local Limited Master. Chris has a very devious mind so you never know what you will see on the stages. This is our regular 4th Sunday match.

Brian

edited to remove some not carefully thought out wording.

Edited by Too_Slow

Hey Nick, you and the rest of the Toledo crew going to come up for the match since the unfortunate cancelation of the Ohio Sectional?

Brian

Brian,

I am the only one from Toledo, the rest of the crew are Michiganders. I should be there, unless I completely change my focus to IDPA. I have 3 major IDPA matches left this year with one being the Nationals. So, I may shift gears now that the Ohio Sectional is a no go. It was going to be my last USPSA major for the year.

But who knows, I can always use the trigger time !!!!

Nick

Edited by nwb01

Hi Guys,

I'm thinking of coming up to the match next weekend. How much is the match fee? Approx. round count? Most important question where is your club located? I'm coming from the Toledo, Ohio area.

Thanks,

Tom

Hi Guys,

I'm thinking of coming up to the match next weekend. How much is the match fee? Approx. round count? Most important question where is your club located? I'm coming from the Toledo, Ohio area.

Thanks,

Tom

25$..........depends on how devious chris is !! and here is a map.... Map

I also sent you a PM Tom.

Nick

Nick,

Just shoot the match IDPA style.

It's all trigger time.

woof

18+ round stages and IDPA don't go together !!!!!!!!! Also, most of the time in a USPSA CoF there is limited cover and a RWR is completely out of the question !!!! :D:D

Dawulf, Our last match was 143 rounds. So just to play it safe ( and to have enough for reshoots ) I tend to bring 300 or so. There is a link to a Mapquest page on the Raccoon Hunters website http://raccoonhunters.org it is under "ABOUT" in the menu on the left hand side of the page. We are located just north and west of Metro Airport

Brian

We have decided to add a classifier, 08-02 Steeler Standards to make this a 9 stage match. I should have more information on the stages and projected round count some time tomorrow. The match fees will stay the same at $ 25 for non-members of the club.

Edited by Too_Slow

Ok we are looking at some where around 180 rounds for the match. Nine stages including a classifier. I may get a look at the stage layouts this Sunday while I am at the DSC match. If I do I will pass on more information.

Brian