Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Greenville Gun Club 3 Gun Local Match

What a great match. If there were two days of that, it would rank right up there with some of the bigger matches. Texas stars, turners, swingers, lots of clays to bust with the shotgun, just a lot of fun! Thanks a ton to all the guys and gals who worked hard to keep up with all the stats, the RO's who ran everybody. I know their eyeballs are still vibrating from standing behind all of the AR comps. Do it again Mike, and we will be back for sure. Steve

I want to say thanks to everyone who came out and shot the match and also to everyone to drove a ways to get there. I think there was a lot for everyone to shoot and with no stage backups. We will try and do it again sometime but it is a lot of work so it will be a few months before the next one.

I want to pay a special thanks to everyone who help put on the match and worked hard to set up, tearn down, stats, and SOing while trying to shoot the match.

Thanks

Mike

Hey Mike, are ya'll going to post the results anywhere? Some people had to leave before everything was posted, and I'm sure they would like to see how they did.

We will post on the greenville gun club web site and as soon as she gets it into the right format today we will post it on this link also.

Thanks

Mike, great match, I’m glad Bill made me go. Wish I could have gotten Rick out of bed but he threw his back out and was still there when I called to give him a sit-rep at 1800.

John

RLTW

Maybe he will read this but that's what happens when you get old. Thanks and hope to see you guys again at the next one.

Mike

Hey Mike, are ya'll going to post the results anywhere? Some people had to leave before everything was posted, and I'm sure they would like to see how they did.

We will post on the greenville gun club web site and as soon as she gets it into the right format today we will post it on this link also.

Thanks

Any word yet on posting scores?

I would just like to take a minute and offer a big thank you to everyone that helped to put on such a great local match. Without help this match could not have happened. Thanks again to USMCRET (Mike) you did a great job organizing an excellent match. Thanks again for all you do. I hope to see everyone soon.

Robbie if you get any faster, you're going to have to start spotting us some match time just so we can stay in the ball park with you!! :cheers:

Steve you are right. He kicked our tails and said he had an issue in one of the stages. Training with him is even harder because I can't keep up.

Mike