Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Columbia Cascade Section is running two charity matches in August. The first is at Albany Rifle and Pistol Club on August 9th. The second will be at Tri-County Gun Club in Sherwood, OR on August 17th. All the proceeds of both matches will go to Tim Holm and his family. Tim is a long time USPSA competitor. His daughter just joined our CCS Junior Program as well. Tim was involved in a motorcycle crash earlier this month and was pretty badly injured. His most severe injury is a broken neck. He has been in the ICU for about the last three weeks and still does not have any feeling below mid chest. Tim will require long term rehabilitation and he's going to need some help.

The entry fee will be $20.00 for each match. We'll be selling stage mulligans as well. If you screw a stage up, try it again. We'll also have a silent auction or two as well as maybe some other goodies we're still working on. Also at the Albany match, I'll bring my M-16 and Glock 18 for a little full auto fun. All the proceeds from these matches will go to Tim's family. And I mean all of it. We'll have info up on the section website soon at www.columbia-cascade.org. Attached is the flier for the match. Please come out and help us raise some money to help Tim out. If you have any questions, my email and number are on the flier.

Tim_Holm.doc

Edited by Lawman

For those folks who cannot make the match but would like to contribute you can send a check, payable to Karen Holm, Tim's wife to the Salem Police Dept.

The address is:

Ofc. Tim Holm

C/O Lt. Anglemier

Salem Police Department

555 Liberty St. SE Rm 130

Salem, OR 97301

Thank you for all the support so far.