Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

August 2nd USPSA match at Circleville

And by the way a few of the normal guys that are always there to help set up can't make it this month so if you can help with set up it will be greatly appriciated. Set up is at 8:00 am, Registration at 9:30, And if we're on time, shooting starts about 10:15. See you there.

I would like to thank everyone who came out today. Hope you all had fun. I thought I was going to be short handed with set up, but you guys really step up to the plate and helped me put up some of the cool stages. Special thanks go out to Drew for showing up early for set up and running registration. Also to John F. for putting in 3hrs of set up time on Friday night. And Bob for running our new shooters through the safety briefing. There are numerous others so I'll just say thanks to all who helped. We have a good bunch of guys volunteering their time and that's what it takes to put on a good match. thanks again see you next month Jason

Conrad your stages are getting better & better. :cheers:

But while we were drinking a few cold ones in Pharoh Benders memory, Flexmoney told me you said you were going to continue to use the infamous Conrad Fault Lines (aka CFL's) until someone got burned on them, and seeing as how you got both me and Speedy Seevers today I can only assume you are going to retire them for the rest of the season ... ??? :unsure:

Anyone ? Bueller ? Bueller ? :roflol:

Edited by CHRIS KEEN

Conrad your stages are getting better & better. :cheers:

But while we were drinking a few cold ones in Pharoh Benders memory, Flexmoney told me you said you were going to continue to use the infamous Conrad Fault Lines (aka CFL's) until someone got burned on them, and seeing as how you got both me and Speedy Seevers today I can only assume you are going to retire them for the rest of the season ... ??? :unsure:

Anyone ? Bueller ? Bueller ? :roflol:

I think I like them even more now since they got you guys. That must mean it's a good prop, and who knows maybe someone from the USPSA organization will hear about it and it will be put in the rule book. (How cool would that be to have your name recognized like the Cooper tunnel)You can plan on seeing more of the conrad fault line in the future. B)

Besides how cool was it to watch Flyn40 tip toe and jump like a ballerina

And I am SO sorry that we don't have video on that one. It was an absolutely beautiful move, perfect balance, perfect muzzle control.

... you had to be there ....