Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

MI Sectional

cliffwalsh

Looks like MI Sectional is the place to be on August 8th, 9th, and 10th. Pat Scott (41 mag), Phil Griggs (lefty 45), Gary Cuttitta (cheetahs), our favorite RO's, Jeff, Sue, and Steve, and Otis the town drunk.

If you are looking for a warm up for the Nats, come on over.

Why isn't Pat Sweeney signed up? I know he needs practice.

Looking forward to this one.

Cliff

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well worth the trip just to watch Cliff do what he does best.

At summer blast i saw a sub 1 second reload [he drained the one in his right hand while poping the top on another with his left]

has anyone ever put a timer on him to see what kind of splits he can get with those silver bullets?

see you all there

Steve

Why isn't Pat Sweeney signed up? I know he needs practice.

Cliff

Pat is on hiatus...but I'll chew on his ear a bit. I'd like to get a bunch for this match.

PS Love yer new avatar!!! That smile on his face cracks me up...Gotta fry 'ol Mikeys ass a little dontchyaknow...he-he.

Jeff

Edited by Barrettone

I got a email from Pat Sweeney. He is still alive.

Come on Pat and shoot with us, I'll let you come in second........

You'll have to make your own deal with 41 Mag and Lefty 45.

Who would have known that he would shoot so far beyond his capability at the Summer Blast???

Come on up to MI if you want some more....

Who would have known that he would shoot so far beyond his capability at the Summer Blast???

Come on up to MI if you want some more....

<shit-stirring mode on>

Dayum...somebody just got called out...Sounds like "put-up or shut-up" time to me.

<shit-stirring mode off>

Edited to add MI State Sectional Application for ease of registration for Mike and to head off "excuses"...

2008MISectionalentryform.pdf

Edited by Barrettone

Love to, but I don't think I can be away five weekends in a row. Too bad Cliff's "hopping" over Area 3 to shoot in Michigan! ;)

That's kind of weak Mike. Omaha is next door to you and 1500 miles from me.

Seeing as how you run your mouth all reckless like, I might just show up and give you another spanking..

Love to, but I don't think I can be away five weekends in a row. Too bad Cliff's "hopping" over Area 3 to shoot in Michigan! ;)

That's kind of weak Mike. Omaha is next door to you and 1500 miles from me.

Seeing as how you run your mouth all reckless like, I might just show up and give you another spanking..

There's a beergarden Friday night at Area 3. :cheers:

http://www.easternnebraskapracticalshooter...o/bbq-flyer.pdf

Hopefully with absolutely zero "spanking" going on. :unsure:

Hopefully with absolutely zero "spanking" going on. :unsure:

Don't sweat it Keith...Cliff and Mike are just into that kind of freaky $hit...They like to be rough with one another. I wonder which one wears the a$$le$$ chaps... :roflol::ph34r:

Can't we all just get along???

What fun would that be??

Keith, I saw the beer garden so I'm seriously thinking about the match. I have a free ticket on Southwest so you never know.

What fun would that be??

Keith, I saw the beer garden so I'm seriously thinking about the match. I have a free ticket on Southwest so you never know.

Bring it, bitch.

;)

What fun would that be??

Bring it, bitch.

;)

Both of you Jokers f**kin' crack me up!!! :roflol:

I could listen to your "smack" all day!!!

So Jeff just who was the High RO that took your lunch money?

Steve

So noted, and about to be corrected in two weeks. <insert smacking Steve in face with glove> I challenge you!!!

Edited by Barrettone

So Jeff just who was the High RO that took your lunch money?

Steve

So noted, and about to be corrected in two weeks. <insert smacking Steve in face with glove> I challenge you!!!

Challenge accepted------DON'T forget your lunch money.

I just hope you don't try using the excuse that my range bag was too heavy for you to carry stage to stage for me all day.

Steve

[quote name='Barrettone' date='Jul 24 2008, 06:02 PM' post='795227

Even WHEN I beat Steve this year, it will not be considered a stomping as he is working, and I know what it takes to work and shoot.

So Jeff that means WHEN i put a whoopin on you this year it will be considered an offical stomping?

Steve

Hey !!!!!

I know what that "hopping" insinuation is !!!!! :goof:

Cliff, I think Mike is trying to say you are doing what YA'LL Claimed I was doing at A-8 2 weeks after Summer Blast a few years ago.

Now, IF Mike would gladly send $$$$$ I am sure he'd get all the competition he wants. (Not by me, but all he has to do is send Bucket, Danbagger, Elliot, Jerry, and a few others a plain fare and he'll get all the cooperation from those mentioned !!!! :roflol: )

Hop :cheers::cheers: