Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

IDPA match plus classifier match this sat at BGSL

Too short notice for me this time Corey. I'd make the effort but I'm scheduled to teach a seminar this Saturday and it is too late to change it. Hope it goes well!

Dale

Yet another attempt at master. Shaun, want2race, will try in CDP he already has Master in SSP. Its fun and a change of pace.

You going to be at hidden hills?

i'm thinking about coming down but i'm a uspsa shooter and don't have idpa membership. should I join tonight online? would I get a number so I could do the classifier too and get the points/classification?

I'll be shooting single stack whichever class that is in idpa.

joel

i'm thinking about coming down but i'm a uspsa shooter and don't have idpa membership. should I join tonight online? would I get a number so I could do the classifier too and get the points/classification?

joel

Pretty sure you can join at the match via Lin Edwards if you want to and get classified the same day. If your shooting your .40 trojan you would be shooting in ESP and can load 10+1, with the .40 I think 9+1 is as high as you can go though and still fit the box. Anyway let me know if you need anything, hell look for me and try to get on my squad!

joel

Pretty sure you can join at the match via Lin Edwards if you want to and get classified the same day. If your shooting your .40 trojan you would be shooting in ESP and can load 10+1, with the .40 I think 9+1 is as high as you can go though and still fit the box. Anyway let me know if you need anything, hell look for me and try to get on my squad!

You gonna SO, Corey?

joel

Thanks I'll try to catch you there.

I'll be the guy without a vest...but I'm thinking about cutting off the sleeves of a work shirt I got chili on last week. I don't suppose there are bad style points?

My Trojan is .45 so 8+1...I may have a hard time not changing mags on the run :blink:

joel

Thanks I'll try to catch you there.

I'll be the guy without a vest...but I'm thinking about cutting off the sleeves of a work shirt I got chili on last week. I don't suppose there are bad style points?

My Trojan is .45 so 8+1...I may have a hard time not changing mags on the run :blink:

AH I got you confused with somebody else. Yes CDP it is. You can borrow my vest if you like but any old shirt will do. Yup just shoot to slide lock like most of us do.

Edited by steel1212