Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2006 Open Nationals

Flyin40

Here is some video from the 2006 Open Nationals. So here is the deal........I had this done long ago, I mean long ago. My hard drive died and lost pretty much everything. I just never felt compelled to put all that work in again. I did alittle here and there and mangaged to get the stages together. The first one I did had tons of pics, about 500 in a slide show plus more video than whats on this one. I just didn't have any desire to put that much time into again. Also alot of the stuff I had I didn't know who it was from to give credit too so I mostly stuck with the stuff I knew who to credit.

I might upload a better quality video than this if I get a chance. This will have to do.

I also will post 2006 American Handgunner footage and Texas State Limited footage

Video Credits

Saul Kirsch

Henning Wallgren

David Re

and of course myself

Flyin

I added an extra link to a better quality video for those with High speed internet. Both Nationals videos are the same

2006 Open Nationals

Open Nationals

2006 American Handgunner Shootoff

2006 Texas State Limited Championship

Edited by Flyin40

I uploaded to You Tube because you can click the High Quality link and see it in alot better resolution but You tube has a 1024mb/10min limit so I broke up the video in 4 segments.

2006 Open Nationals Stages 1-5

2006 Open Nationals Stages 6-11

2006 Open Nationals Stages 12-16

2006 Open Nationals Stages 17 & 18, 2006 American Handgunner Shootoff

Enjoy

Flyin