Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Alamo Hospitality

TRNinTX

BJ & I went to San Antonio last week for the Sportsmans Team Challenge. AlamoShooter (aka Jamie) and his lovely wife put us up for the week and we had a great time. Jamie is a great shotgun teacher and he gave BJ some intensive shotgun coaching before they started the match on Friday. It was a lot of fun and definitely a different set of challenges.

Thanks for everything,

Tim

Thanks Tim

Sportsman's Team Challenge is a different kind of match. The development of brother and sisterhood is my favorite part of the match. I call it a family Reunion.

BJ may have set a record in the hand -gun event with his run under 12 seconds in his first match.

let him know that Lones Wigger's team scores lower than us in the Combo in Sundays scores. :cheers:

Looks like I'm going to be in San Antonio for a few days early/mid-October. Once I know the schedule I may be back asking for "what to do". We'll be on the River Walk about three blocks from the Alamo, I think. If it is like the typical "conference" with this group there will be one or two sessions each day I want to attend plus one I am presenting at and the rest of the time I'll be regretting I took the trip. But the boss just realized I have skipped going three years in a row so time to pay the piper.

Looks like I'm going to be in San Antonio for a few days early/mid-October. We'll be on the River Walk about three blocks from the Alamo,

.......................................................... "kimel" ....

Dude!......I don't Live ...IN the Alamo B)

But you can shoot

Two matches every Weekend in our area

Edited by AlamoShooter