Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

MultiGun at PCSI Range, Circleville Ohio.

The Pickaway County Sportsman’s Range near Circleville, Ohio is hosting four (4) Level 1 USPSA MultiGun matches this year. The next MG match is June 29th. Our May 4th match was a big success. May 4th Photos, May 4th Stage Designs, For More Information, Rules Overview or send me a PM. Here is the Schedule for the 2008 MultiGun Matches.

We are going to start setup at 1-2pm on Saturday, June 28th and finish the setup the next morning at 8am. If you have some time to come to the range and help it would be greatly appreciated. This is a rather large match to setup and its success depends on your contribution. Send me a PM to let me know that you have some time on Saturday too. Thanks!

Michael Craig

If I can swing it I'll be there. I had a blast the last time. Great match.

Chris C.

Hope you can make it on the 29th!!

I wanted to take a moment and thank you, Gary and all of the rest of your crew at the KY MultiGun Sectional at Owensboro last weekend. You really put on a great match and I look forward to next year if you guys do it again.

Thanks!!!

Michael C.

If I can swing it I'll be there. I had a blast the last time. Great match.

Chris C.

Hope you can make it on the 29th!!

I wanted to take a moment and thank you, Gary and all of the rest of your crew at the KY MultiGun Sectional at Owensboro last weekend. You really put on a great match and I look forward to next year if you guys do it again.

Thanks!!!

Michael C.

Started working on sponsorship yesterday. As soon as I know a date I'll post it on the 3 gun forums. This trip might be without the gun buggy. I can travel faster without it being I have to be a work at 0500 the next morning. Maybe the Lexington crew will come up??? Estill, Estill, Estill.... has anyone seen Corey Estill????

Chris C.

Edited by Chris Conley

• 2 weeks later...

We're just under two weeks till the June 29 MultiGun Match at Pickaway County Sportsmens Range. I finally got the stages committed to paper and now they are posted. You can find them at June 29 MG Stages at PCSI

For those who are able to help on Saturday with setup..."Come on down". I'll be there at 10a and several others will be showing up later when they finish their local matches. For those who come for setup on Saturday(any time after 10am) and on Sunday morning by 8:30a you will shoot for free. If you can only make it Sunday am for setup we'll discount your match fee.

We've tweaked the match a bit so we should finish shooting earlier. That should help everyone especially those who have to travel farther to get to our match. I've also lowered the round count a bit and that should help in the pocket book if nothing else.

For those who are just finding our match you can go to our web site for more information. PCSI MG Match Overview

See you then!!

Michael

• 2 weeks later...

I wish that Gary and myself were able to make it for this one. Gas prices have got the Yukon idle this weekend. You guys put on a great match the last time and most of all it was fun. We'll be there for the Aug match in hoser mode before DPMS. Hopefully have a bunch more West KY guys with us so keep the round count up there. You guys put on a good show.

Chris C.

Another good match as usual, well worth the long drive. Was the first time shooting a gun since the Kentucky state though and it showed though lol

EkuJustice, Glad you had a good time and felt it was worth the long drive. We look forward to having you again.

Our Aug and Oct matches will probably be rescheduled to the 1st Sun in Sept and 1st Sun in Nov. More on that later. Once it gets firmed up with range management I'll post an update here .

Thanks again and see you at the next one.

Michael

Another good match as usual, well worth the long drive. Was the first time shooting a gun since the Kentucky state though and it showed though lol

EkuJustice, Glad you had a good time and felt it was worth the long drive. We look forward to having you again.

Our Aug and Oct matches will probably be rescheduled to the 1st Sun in Sept and 1st Sun in Nov. More on that later. Once it gets firmed up with range management I'll post an update here .

Thanks again and see you at the next one.

Michael

Damn, I just can't catch a break this year. I'll be working unless God himself grants me a day off. This year sucks! :angry2:

Chris C.

Thanks enjoyed shooting with you.

Chris, I know the feeling been doing about 60 hrs a week here and haven't had the chance to pull the trigger since the state shoot. My guns were still dirty from the state shoot at this match lol. Hopefully it will slow down some and be able to get some more shooting in as well. Not too much local so its a min of about 2.5-3 hrs to shoot much of anything

The results from the MG match held at PCSI, Circleville, OH last Sunday, June 29 are now posted.

Congratulations and a big THANK YOU for all of your help in getting this match to run as smoothly as it did. We had 30 competitors show up with a lot of enthusiasm and with all of the finest hardware. Without all the extra help this match wouldn’t be possible. I want to personally thank all of the guys who came for setup on Saturday afternoon, Sunday morning and those who “volunteered” to RO all day as well. I especially want to thank those who stayed after the match in the rain to tear down the last 4 stages.

You can locate the link to the scores on the PCSI range calendar at http://www.pcsirange.com or go straight to the scores at http://www.defensivepistol.org/2008PCSIMultiGunScores.html

As I mentioned during the shooters meeting, we are planning a schedule change for the last two matches. It is our plan to hold our next MG match on the 1st Sunday in September(9/7/08) and the last one of the year on the 1st Sunday in November11/2/08. Once I hear back from PCSI range management I will post a notice here or send out an email to those on our list.

Thanks again for your support!

Michael Craig

Mike McDowell

PCSI MultiGun