Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Magwell for Bull M5

A friend of mine shoots a pistil with a Bull M5 frame. Generally he is very happy with the frame but he would like to fit a magwell to help with mag changes. We tried several here in South Africa but did not find one that worked at all. Do anyone know what magwell does fit, or can be made to fit a early Bull M5?

A friend of mine shoots a pistil with a Bull M5 frame. Generally he is very happy with the frame but he would like to fit a magwell to help with mag changes. We tried several here in South Africa but did not find one that worked at all. Do anyone know what magwell does fit, or can be made to fit a early Bull M5?

contact Peter Dawson, he is a disttributor and a member of this forum. I got a mag catch for my Bul.

do a search for him.

good luck

Also go the Bul website and look for dealers, he is listed there also.

JOhan,

Let me know if you can get one through the distributor mentioned. If not, I'll go to Bul and find out what are the costs.

Cheers,

Cybrosh.

Edited by cybrosh

JOhan,

Let me know if you can get one through the distributor mentioned. If not, I'll go to Bul and find out how much it costs.

Cheers,

Cybrosh.

You might also try Saul Kirsch. I know he shoots for sti now but he was a BulM5 shooter and he had access to magwells made by someone. I think his web site is doouble alpha academy.