Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Green.

LeoHallak

I actually have some custom green IPSC BOX pads... (H-520s). They're not online, only for special people... like Leo... ha

I always buy Hennings stuff before the upgrades and the new colors. I am the guinea pig.

I actually have some custom green IPSC BOX pads... (H-520s). They're not online, only for special people... like Leo... ha

I always buy Hennings stuff before the upgrades and the new colors. I am the guinea pig.

I've got the 140mm pads before he was even anodizing them. I couldn't even wait that long.

I made about 30 of the H-520 pads in green. Some of which I am taking and using in Europe, but Mo if you want some let me know. I did some in a special run along with grips but I'm not going to stock custom color in pads. At least not yet or until I can have a complete grip, magwell and pad set in colors.. he he

I made about 30 of the H-520 pads in green. Some of which I am taking and using in Europe, but Mo if you want some let me know. I did some in a special run along with grips but I'm not going to stock custom color in pads. At least not yet or until I can have a complete grip, magwell and pad set in colors.. he he

That's what's been missing, Tanfo bling :D