Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

C-more Mount

SVI4ME

i bought a carver c-more mount and had it cut down to mount a jpoint. No mods to the slide, sight sits Much lower than a cmore ever would and it requires zero modifications to the slide(other than removing the sights)

Caver mount is the best you can find. if you don't want to lower the port go with the Carver Hunter Mount. it sits a bit higher than the competition mount but the stock port doesn't need changed.

i bought a carver c-more mount and had it cut down to mount a jpoint. No mods to the slide, sight sits Much lower than a cmore ever would and it requires zero modifications to the slide(other than removing the sights)

G17RaceGun.jpg

TopView.jpg

Carver Hunter sideplates for now; I needed them to run the ProPoint, but the FastFire doesn't need to be that high. Rather than spend fifty-some dollars on the C-More top plate for the mount, I cut a piece of 1/4" thick aluminum and drilled and tapped it.

With the Hunter mount and ProPoint, it wasn't exactly easy to get it to run reliably. Loads and recoil spring need to be properly matched, and I had to use a .40SW ejector to get it to throw the 9mm brass out under the mount. It would still choke once or twice every thousand rounds or so.

Edited by Suburban Commando