Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Front Sight For Benelli 21" With Rib

Buff87

I just got a 21" vent rib barrel for my Benelli and don't know which front to use; the bead will most likely print too high as it's designed for bird shooting. Any suggestions out there? Anyone use the "Hi-Viz"?

TIA

I use the stock one and was suprised how accurate it is with slugs. At 100 yards I was able to hit a popper. Amazing for a shotgun to work that well at that range. :o I suggest that you try it before you buy anything else.

Jim

I use the Hi-Viz front. Its the inter-changable one. Prints about 7" with S&B slugs, Mod. choke @ 50 yds. I dont have a rear sight so I think the gun could do better. I use the bright green color insert. Seems to be the brightest to me. Havent used it in comp. yet so i dont know how it will hold up.?.?.?

I also have placed the hi-viz magnet on my benilli and it improved my time by 10% with no problems. I just center up the green dot where the hit is to be and bang! it's down. It's great of old eyes and super fast acquisition . old john

Well I checked it out today with the MMC rear screwed all the way down and it printed nearly a foot high at fifty yards with slugs. Pattern at 15 yards on paper was 8" high approx. I'm gonna get a hi-viz and try it next week; any more suggestions are appreciated and I'll let yall know how it goes.

Tom