Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Getting Eye Drops For half Price

bountyhunter

If you have allergic eyes, you probably know about Zaditor. My doc says they are the best, they do work well. I used to get two 10mL bottles on scrip through Kaiser for $5 until Zaditor went OTC, and then Kaiser doesn't cover it. Same (2X) 10 mL amount went up to 50 BUCKS.

I looked all over the net but the best Zaditor price around was $12 for 5mL. Since I go through a bottle every three weeks to a month, that's more than pocket change in a year.

Then I noticed bausch and Lomb made Alaway drops which had the same ingredients, cost about $12/bottle. Looked like the same price until I did the "English to metric" conversion and found out Alaway gives you the full 10 mL for $12 and Zaditor only gives you 5 mL for $12.

BTW: you can get a freebie bottle of Alaway from Bausch and Lomb just by filling out their form at their home site.

http://www.tryalaway.com/

http://hocks.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Sc...BhoXlcB73uj8g__

Edited by bountyhunter

Thanks for the link. I haven't been able to get my prescription as kroger $ 70 fro patanol. My Wife can go to Vandy Pharmacy but it is a pain. Hopefully this would work.
I remember my doc put me on Patanol a long time ago, and he mentioned the outrageous price kaiser was getting gouged for it by the manufacturer. Unfortunately, I don't do well with steroid eye drops because it gave me migraines. Don't know why, but I went from having a couple of migraines a month to having five a week and the visual effects were so severe they were terrifying. So, patanol is no go for me.