Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Forgetting something

ShaunH

Hell, thats all your worried about? I always forget to put bullets in mine. Got to the point where i drilled a 1/8 hole in the lower right of my mag so i can see if there are bullets in it. If i quit flappin' my yapper maybe i would remember to load my mags. <_<

Saw a guy get to the club, take out his shooting bag and start loading his mags. He then took his shooting bag to the safety area rummaged around it for a while, gave a deep sigh, packed it all up and went home. He did not bring his gun. It must have been a long, lonely trip home, all the way to East London 300 km away.

Hell, thats all your worried about? I always forget to put bullets in mine. Got to the point where i drilled a 1/8 hole in the lower right of my mag so i can see if there are bullets in it. If i quit flappin' my yapper maybe i would remember to load my mags. <_<

If I can't change the mag then we're kinda in the same boat, that is until I can get my stubby thumb over to push that short tiny release.

Yeah well I forgot mine too one time. Hour and fifteen minute drive to the match, back home and back again. I Hate that too!!

Edited by ShaunH