Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Testing the Nikon D300

AikiDale

That first photo looks like Kevin (aka Clyde). If it is, your camera is simply not high tech enough to catch his blinding speed. :P

I've seen him shoot in the rain and leave a cloud of steam behind him :surprise:

Dave

That first photo looks like Kevin (aka Clyde). If it is, your camera is simply not high tech enough to catch his blinding speed. :P

I've seen him shoot in the rain and leave a cloud of steam behind him :surprise:

Dave

That is just water hitting skin on top of that polished dome!

Dave

That is just water hitting skin on top of that polished dome!

Cold! Funny, but Cold!

Dave

post-2337-1207611863.jpg

This is an extreme crop and then reduced quality to upload. It doesn't do the original justice. No post processing other than to reduce its quality and crop. I think I'm gonna love this camera. :wub:

cool blaster, but how the heck can you feel the trigger with that part of your finger?

Depends on whether or not your a "Trigger Slapper, or Trigger Squeezer", or at least that is what I think I understood in the last Front Sight and the interview with the man himself "Brian Enos" :unsure:

DW