Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Open Gun

lneel

With those cool slide cuts I'd call that a Battlestar Galactica gun! Only thing I'd do to it would be to tweak the grip with a double undercut and some texturing....from the looks of the trigger you don't need a smaller grip!

Yeah, I got big hands but my last stippling job was just ok and I don't want to jack this gun up. I might just send it to someone to have a real stippling job done on it.

Sweet gun! Gary's pretty awesome. I've been going to him since I started shooting. I've even been in the shop until 1 or 2 am the night before leaving for a big match to have something fixed. That's hard to beat. Here are a few he's built for me.

He has made some really cool stuff that isn't on his web site. You should see one of his Pin gun revolvers! I'll have to see if he has a pic he can send me.

Edited by MTrout40

Here are a few pics of the Pin gun. 1/4lb SA trigger and, if I recall correctly, it shot a clover leaf group at 25yds from a rest.

post-1423-1208012646.jpg

post-1423-1208012738.jpg

lneel, is that the progressive comp on your gun? I was thinking about that one for my new gun. What load are you shooting out of it?

Edited by MTrout40

"lneel, is that the progressive comp on your gun? I was thinking about that one for my new gun. What load are you shooting out of it?"

Yes, it's Gary's #13 in Stainless Steel. My load is 8.5gr 4756 with a 124gr Montana Gold CMJ @ 1.1257"

That is the ugliest blanket I've ever seen in my life! :goof:

:goof::goof::goof:

C'mon Derrick, tell us what you really think!

That blanket IS ugly!! But I got to see the new blaster today, and it's really good lookin' in person. It's nice!

"lneel, is that the progressive comp on your gun? I was thinking about that one for my new gun. What load are you shooting out of it?"

Yes, it's Gary's #13 in Stainless Steel. My load is 8.5gr 4756 with a 124gr Montana Gold CMJ @ 1.1257"

Nice. I used a similar load when the gun was a Super. 115gr with around 9 grains of 4756 and no barrel ports shot pretty good. Thanks for the info.

Yeah, that rug is hideous! Gary's entire living room is carpeted with that stuff.......

Just kidding.

Edited by MTrout40