Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

As of 1400 today, match is 'go' for Sunday, 20 April @ GTA.

We need set-up help, either some night during the week before (coordinate with Adam/Tactical Timmy on days) AND/OR at 0800 on Sunday the 20th.

All those 40-round l-o-n-g field courses that y'all love so much are a bear to set up. Feel obligated to lend a hand <_< .

Any questions, please contact me or Adam.

Thanks.

Edited by FranDoc

What time does the match usually finish???

I emailed some guys about driving up. We ususally shoot a match South of Zanesville the same weekend. We're thinking of driving up shooting your match then driving down and shooting the other match in the afternoon. We can show up at the other match anytime and shoot.

Thanks

Flyin

Edited by Flyin40

If your squad isn't big and you move at a reasonable pace, you might be out by 1-1:30. We're probably 1.5-2 hours from Rayner's or Briar Rabbit. If a group of you know that you want to do that, just let me or Adam know when you register. We'll squad you together (if you like) and we'll know what your agenda is for the morning -- as opposed to those of us who plan to shoot everything through twice.

Hope you can make it. Sorry for scheduling the same day as Rayner's -- not enough weekend days in a month.

If your squad isn't big and you move at a reasonable pace, you might be out by 1-1:30. We're probably 1.5-2 hours from Rayner's or Briar Rabbit. If a group of you know that you want to do that, just let me or Adam know when you register. We'll squad you together (if you like) and we'll know what your agenda is for the morning -- as opposed to those of us who plan to shoot everything through twice.

Hope you can make it. Sorry for scheduling the same day as Rayner's -- not enough weekend days in a month.

Well right now I have 3 guys heading up and trying to get more. Its going to a nice fun looonnnggggg day.

Flyin

Flying,

Great place to shoot, a little hard to find, the first time. Drive slow, and watch the road signs coming south out of Waco, and you will be ok. Hope to see you there John. Hunter will still be in school. -----JWB

Flying,

Great place to shoot, a little hard to find, the first time. Drive slow, and watch the road signs coming south out of Waco, and you will be ok. Hope to see you there John. Hunter will still be in school. -----JWB

Sounds good, be good to see you. I sent Hunter an email awhile back.

Well we are up to 4 guys now and I just emailed another 3 to try and get a 2nd group to drive up but probably kinda late to get more guys. The other guys that probably would of come up are shooter Area 6 in Georgia so they won't even be around.

Should be fun

Flyin

Well we are up to 5 going for sure and 2 more want to come but it will take a 2nd car. So far you have 2 revolvers guys, an Open and 2 production guys headed up with another possible open and production shooter that might come.

Flyin

Sounds good! Can't wait to see you all there. It almost makes me want to bring the Open gun instead of the Production rig. I think I'll start an actual tread for this match instead of using this one. Maybe it'll get more interest.

Just wanted to say Greenport puts on a great match. Its was the best local match I have been to in long time. The stages were great, alot of moving and shooting which I love. We were able to meet some new people and put some faces with some nicks from here. I think we will be coming back. We made it to the Rayners match so we had a great day. 11 stages and didn't even get wet.

Great match, keep up the good work

Flyin

Just wanted to say Greenport puts on a great match. Its was the best local match I have been to in long time. The stages were great, alot of moving and shooting which I love. We were able to meet some new people and put some faces with some nicks from here. I think we will be coming back. We made it to the Rayners match so we had a great day. 11 stages and didn't even get wet.

Great match, keep up the good work

Flyin

Glad to hear you had a good time! :cheers: Staying dry was a definite bonus. It showered once after you guys left but only for a couple minutes.

Adam and Fran bust hump setting up some really nice stages. I give them all the credit in the world. Without them, there wouldn't be matches at GTA.

Thanks!!!

So when is the next match. You guys are originally the 1st Sunday of the month??? I'm checking out my schedule already to see if I can make the next one.

Response moved to the other thread -- talks about the match, not about the flooded cancellation of the original date.