Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Performance Analysis Journal ......

Stefano

Anybody uses it and can share his own experience with it ?

I would like to get it from Mental Management System, but the infos on their website are quite general, nothing specific about practical shooting ...

I have no doubt that this could be a great tool, but I'm jus curious about how it works and how to update it .

Thanks

Hello Stefano,

I looked at the journal on the website, but as you say, there isn't anything specific to practical shooting. Still, Basham's whole approach seems to be, "emphasize the positive", and this journal may give you specific direction and outlines for doing that.

Looks interesting.

I would have thought SOMEONE in this big Enos forum would have tried it.

If you get it please let us know what you think.

Al

Hello Stefano,

I looked at the journal on the website, but as you say, there isn't anything specific to practical shooting. Still, Basham's whole approach seems to be, "emphasize the positive", and this journal may give you specific direction and outlines for doing that.

Looks interesting.

I would have thought SOMEONE in this big Enos forum would have tried it.

If you get it please let us know what you think.

Al

I know I have tried it and it works. Tons of guys on here has tried it. All you do is keep track of your performances, thats about it. There is alot more to it and I suggest buying the book, "With Winning in Mind". I could tell you about it but for $11.95 you need to buy it. Just using the performance analysis might help you out alot but if you really want to understand the mental aspect of shooting just buy the book. I'm not trying to sell books for this guy or anything like that but if you want to become a better shooter this book is a must. If I had to pick 2 books it would be Brian's book and "With Winning in Mind" as must have books.

(Edited to add more info)

Lanny has a system that works, its not geared specifically towards our kind of shooting but it works just the same. It works for anything you want to achieve from weightloss etc etc. The thing is that he has developed an entire system. You can use the performance analysis but to really get full benefit you need to get the book so you can use the entire system and understand the mental aspect of the game.

Flyin

Edited by Flyin40