Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

XL Firing pin Small Frame / TiteFit SlidePin

sinnsyk

Well I couldn't sleep so had to do something..

X-Long Firing Pin for Small Frame models

I know a lot of you have been waiting for this product. The XL Firing Pin for Small Frame models will be available end of march and I just put up a $20 special Pre-Order pricing. You can order it now with other products and pin will ship separately end of march. Once its in stock it will be priced at $25, same as the large frame firing pin. This pin measures OAL 2.480" which is 0.025" effectively longer than the factory. It will be the perfect pin for those of you with small frame Gold Team, Limited and Stock II model guns. It's made out of 420 Stainless and hardened to Rockwell 50. It won't chip like the factory and is 33% lighter than factory. If you want to do everything you can do ensure 100% ignition every time this is the way to do it.

Check it out:

http://henningshootsguns.com/shop/hxlfp.html

TiteFit Slide Pin

Also, my new TiteFit SlidePin has been ordered for production. This pin will have an OD of 0.198" as opposed to the factory's 0.195". This will remove slop and ensure an even tighter lockup of the barrel. It will be made of shock-resisting S7 tool steel and hardened to Rockwell 45. There will be no higher quality slide stop pin on the market. To make it slick looking with the gun it's only going to stick out about 0.020" on each side (0.5mm) so it'll look really good and you won't feel any snagging of any kind. When you're making a high quality part you might as well make it look nice, right ?

Because of this manufacturer's production schedule it will be on the machine in April and ship beginning of May. If you know you want it and want to place orders for other products before then, add it to you list and take advantage of my pre-order sale price of $20. Regular price will be $25.

Check it out:

http://henningshootsguns.com/shop/frameparts.html

;-)

Edited by sinnsyk