Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Driving the back roads

Merlin Orr

Sorry for the late note but work and the flu have had me down a bit. I'm just now getting caught up on the "good" stuff.

When 45DV8 and I came up that way to shoot last year, we thought the whole drive was fantastic. And personally I love the gigantic corn fields there!

+1 to BOZ. We had a great trip. I love getting back into rural areas where nature has a distinct presence. Seeing a water tower made up as a giant pumpkin to celebrate a local cash-crop is pretty cool! With any luck we'll make the trip again this year (match staff beware :devil: ) and will invest a little extra time to see a bit more of the countryside. Last year was too much of a "speed run".

Hell, if AkiDale's available, I'd like to stop in Kentucky for lunch and finally put a face to the name. :D

WHAT?!?!?!?

:(

Look, I've been sick all week. You're not supposed to deliver bad news to sick people, right?

:(

The only obvious solution is for all y'all (that's the "proper plural", y'all) to drag your butts down to GA for the Area 6 or GA Sectional match.

Whew! Problem solved! :D