Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Para Tuned mags?

Turbo23

I was wondering if any one knew were (or if) :unsure: Para "tuned mags can be found?

Thanks all

T

Edited to add: I have searched hi and low (or so I think) and have had no luck....

Edited by Turbo23

I was wondering if any one knew were (or if) :unsure: Para "tuned mags can be found?

Thanks all

T

Edited to add: I have searched hi and low (or so I think) and have had no luck....

I know Benny Hill at Triangle Shooting Sports can tune them.

Edited by baerburtchell

I would say any of your "tuners" can tune them but why don't you try something I did. I borrowed a buddies STI mag to see if it would work in my Para...Yup and very reliably (read never had a mag related problem using STI mags in MY para). These where straight STI for STI mags not STI for Para mags. If that works for ya get some of those tuned. They will stay tuned longer and I think are easier to reload to and your only down 1 round. Use a para mag to start and a STI to load to if you have a high round count stage....Ok that got long winded.

Thanks all

T

I know Benny Hill at Triangle Shooting Sports can tune them.

+1 for Benny! He made all my para mags run reliably.

I would say any of your "tuners" can tune them but why don't you try something I did. I borrowed a buddies STI mag to see if it would work in my Para...Yup and very reliably (read never had a mag related problem using STI mags in MY para). These where straight STI for STI mags not STI for Para mags. If that works for ya get some of those tuned. They will stay tuned longer and I think are easier to reload to and your only down 1 round. Use a para mag to start and a STI to load to if you have a high round count stage....Ok that got long winded.

And if they fit but don't catch, send your mag catch to Richard at Canyon Creek. That's what I did and couldn't be happier.

Bill

And if they fit but don't catch, send your mag catch to Richard at Canyon Creek. That's what I did and couldn't be happier.

Bill

p.s. And the STI/SVI mags make your reloads so much smoother than the stock Para mags, that alone is worth the switch.