Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sti Competitor Trubor!

richard franklin

i saw the light from my other post about a cz champion and have ordered a sti competitor trubor in 38 super.now a few ???to help on mags,also what brass and where to buy along with bullets.any help will be great as this form of shooting is a new thing for me.thank you! :rolleyes:

good luck finding mags :( , used is usually the only way to go to get "legal" hi-caps. my advise is to check the clasifieds at the uspsa site. as for brass, supercomp is what i use :wub: , although any rimless case is best imho for trouble free feeds from any mag. bullets are really up to your taste and what your blaster likes to digest, my ipsc mentor told me "get the cheapest stuff that shoots a tight group." ;) but if you got cash to burn than take a look at what the pro's use or ask the better shooters at your local club what they like. considering you live in the continental us, i would check the forums with a search for reloading components and suppliers, or talk to your fellow shooters at your local range to see who has the best deals in your neck of the woods. see you on the firing line and good luck shooting.

I also recently purchased an sti competitor trubor in 38 super, thank you for the question. Check out Dawson Precision which may be a help for certain aftermarket components. I just bought a Dillon 550 from Brian E and now am looking for brass etc....