Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

XD Trigger kit

PaulW

Had a local shooter break the trigger bar on his XD tactical. Did a little searching and talked with Scott from Springer Precision and he told me about his trigger kit. Kit comes with new beefed up trigger bar, new prepped sear, and new springs. This is one slick setup. Lets you adjust (by fitting) how much take-up and over travel is in the trigger. Trigger breaks nice and clean. This is one awesome setup for you XD shooters. Really worth it's weight in gold IMO.

Thanks for the great service and product Scott. (www.springerprecision.com)

Thanks Paul!

Prepped sear is not necessary and much harder get back into the frame than the stock sear.

???

The sear should be as easy to install in as the stock one. Some of the early versions required some fitting, but now they drop in very easily.

The sear is what reduces the pull length by about 50%, without it you would still have the long trigger pull and reset.

Thanks Paul!
Prepped sear is not necessary and much harder get back into the frame than the stock sear.

???

The sear should be as easy to install in as the stock one. Some of the early versions required some fitting, but now they drop in very easily.

The sear is what reduces the pull length by about 50%, without it you would still have the long trigger pull and reset.

No problems for me getting the parts back in the gun. I love mine. Springer sear, trigger bar, and spring kit.

Thanks Paul!

???

No problems for me getting the parts back in the gun. I love mine. Springer sear, trigger bar, and spring kit.

I meant modifying the stock sear. The Springer Precision sear works great well but as with all trigger components needs some fitting.

Thanks Paul!

???

I meant modifying the stock sear. The Springer Precision sear works great well but as with all trigger components needs some fitting for maximum gain.

+1 Springer Precision Sear Kit.

I managed to sucessfully fit the Springer Precision Sear Kit, with only an instructional DVD & basic tools. Did have to bend the new trigger spring slightly, to work the trigger correctly. No dramas. Now I need the trigger bar & I'm done.

I have had several Hard Core Standard & Open shooters, who look down their noses at PD & Polymer guns, amazed at the trigger improvement.

+1 Springer Precision Sear Kit.

Cheers, Ando.

Cant wait to get my XD45 back! It's with Springer right now for the competition trigger (2.5lbs) and dawson adjustables. I'll report back later in the week when I have it in my hands. Also picking up some of his +3 basepads that allows for 16+1 of .45acp!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Cant wait to get my XD45 back! It's with Springer right now for the competition trigger (2.5lbs) and dawson adjustables. I'll report back later in the week when I have it in my hands. Also picking up some of his +3 basepads that allows for 16+1 of .45acp!!!

Just got er back and hell yes the trigger is AWESOME! :cheers: Compared to stock it feels like a completely different gun. Travel and reset are super short and the break is WAY cleaner than stock. Highly recommended!