Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Sights?

Jay6

i am looking to get at least a new rear (maybe front as well) sight for my limited 10 G21. Anyone have some reccomendations?

Also looking at a fiberoptic front for my carry 1911 and would love some reccomendations on that as well.

I have the same set-up on all of my Glocks for competition and carry. Dawson fiber optic front and Heine plain, black, fixed serrated rear. Custom Glock Racing sells them together as a set.

Custom Glock Racing

They also have the Sevignys and Matt is a good guy to deal with. Fast service.

Also check with Lone Wolf Distributors

Edited by tTito

Do you have a good websites that you might reccomend?

I ordered mine from MLE-ShootingSports.com. I've done a lot of business with MLE and have been very happy with them.

I got a set of the Sevigny Carry w/ tritium front for my 19 as well.

If your 1911 already has the dovetail cut use Dawson. For my old eyes I like Hi-Viz green better because they present a better/bigger/sharper dot (than red). I also have a Dawson which I will be trying out on my L-10/L gun this season (Hi-Viz doesn't have a front site for my dovetail cut). Also, check around to see if anyone has one you can check out/shoot.

Edited by chirpy

I also like the Sevigny sights. They are fixed.

That is actually what I ended up going with. Now I have to wait over a week to put them on :angry2: I have no patience when it comes to new toys!