Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cooper tunnel

Sandro

While you are in a building mood, how about one of those balance beam / teeter totter stages!

In my old club, we had a hobby horse stage. A 55 gallon drum mounted horizontally on a frame with 4 springs. Shot at ten steel plates on the ground, starting from the holster. As soon as you moved at all, that sucker started moving every which way, and once you started shooting the recoil made it even worse.

Miraculously, I finished 4th overall on that stage, my highest showing ever at any match. Apparently I won because I made absolutely no attempt to go fast, so the horse just didn't move very much. Still took me 18 rounds, though. :blink:

While you are in a building mood, how about one of those balance beam / teeter totter stages!

In my old club, we had a hobby horse stage. A 55 gallon drum mounted horizontally on a frame with 4 springs. Shot at ten steel plates on the ground, starting from the holster. As soon as you moved at all, that sucker started moving every which way, and once you started shooting the recoil made it even worse.

Miraculously, I finished 4th overall on that stage, my highest showing ever at any match. Apparently I won because I made absolutely no attempt to go fast, so the horse just didn't move very much. Still took me 18 rounds, though. :blink:

Another Monkey Toss stage heard from....Urgggggggggggg!!!!!!