Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Limcat Or Arrendondo Speed Holster?

Tokarev

Do a search and you will find good info on both of these holsters.

I bought both and returned the Arrendondo.

The Limcat is hands down better IMHO. The Arrendondo does have a nice semi-lock mode, but if you get in good habits locking your Limcat, you will not have any issues with the gun falling out like you read in the forum.

Good Luck!

Andy

Well, just to muddy the water a bit, my vote is for the Arrendondo. I've got 2 of them :D (don't ask) I've also got a 012. I do not think any of them are bad. I like the Arrendondo because it is very adjustable.

I cannot compare the 2 as I have never use the Limcat holster but I do use the mag holders. They are excellent. Both Johnny and Ralph make top level products and back their stuff 100%.

no need to stir up the pond, i glad to here the opinions of my fellow shooters. i might argue that the limcat has more points of adjustment though. i'm sure in regard to cant and angle they are very similar, but you can also adjust the locking lever tightness on the LC, and without buying a new holster, you can change the standard black insert for another color to match your blaster, shooting clubs color, or whatever suits your fancy. another little tid bit, the arredondo web site used to sell the limcat holster before they brought out their own design, and still sell the colored inserts for the LC. if thats not testimonial, i don't know. B)

Well, I think I'll go with the Arredondo. I tried a Limcat today at one of the local matches and I scratched the crap out of my new gun! I caught the end of the dust cover on the small lock screw that sicks out of the belt loop. That ruined my day.

I also notice that the newer CR Speed has a step in it that should clear my light rail. If the Arredondo won't fit or can't be made to fit I'll give the CR Speed a try.