Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Gadget junkies

EZ Bagger

OK, anyone that thinks Open shooters are the gadget junkies of USPSA has never seen all this revolver stuff!

Don't have half a clue what half of it is, let alone how to use it, but thanks John for being a great seller to deal with.

Guess it's time to track down some load data....

There MUST be video taken of you shooting a revolver at a match. That's almost worth taking leave and flying back to video personally. :blink:

It might take me til next summer to load for the thing.

Did I read that right? It will take you till next summer to learn how to load that thing? No, no, no, the moonclip does NOT go into the bottom of the grip. :lol:

There MUST be video taken of you shooting a revolver at a match. That's almost worth taking leave and flying back to video personally. :blink:

Did I read that right? It will take you till next summer to learn how to load that thing? No, no, no, the moonclip does NOT go into the bottom of the grip. :lol:

Uh oh, is that why it's stuck?

I'M NOW HAVING CHEST PAIN. L10 IS ONE THING, A WHEEL GUN IS SOMETHING ELSE!

ARE YOU HAVING A MIDLIFE CRISIS?

I THINK WE NEED TO TALK!

DOC

I'M NOW HAVING CHEST PAIN. L10 IS ONE THING, A WHEEL GUN IS SOMETHING ELSE!

ARE YOU HAVING A MIDLIFE CRISIS?

I THINK WE NEED TO TALK!

DOC

Talk is OK...no on the rubber gloves.

Is that what you'll be shooting on the first Sunday of the month?

Is that what you'll be shooting on the first Sunday of the month?

Dan and I would be tied, with neither of us capable of winning a shootoff, so it probably wouldn't work out too well.