Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Getting your A$$ waxed

Bwana Six-Gun

Today we had our local monthly match with a nice round number of six wheel-gunners. Problem was, we had a FNG coming up from Cajun land to shoot with us.

A little background here. Back about July or so, this un-named, but thouroughly scurvy individual came up to a couple of us and said he wanted to try something different, but had no interest in going to the "Dark Side" of Open. Naturally, we encouraged him to try the wheel, since it is the purest of the divisions. Taking our advice, he bought a 625, Speedy-Rack, C-More Speed and some Ranch Moons. Added on a SDM FS and Pinnacle Cylinder Release and a set of Big Butt Grips. Had one of our local wheel-gun guru's tune it up and get it ready.

Today he shows up ready to shoot, but moaning about not having practiced any and is really slow on his reloads. YADDA YADDA YADDA

We should have known better. :rolleyes:

I have not seen the final numbers yet, but I do know he kicked some serious butt on 4 out of 5 stages and won the match. I think I hate this guy!!!!! :angry2:

We will obviously have to start some serious practice to get back in the groove.

If this guy kicks my buttagain, I may have to go back to a bottem-feeder. :bow::bow::bow:

You know, no matter how much I tried, I could not bring myself to click on your link Chuck. For some reason, my fingers would not obey my commands. Probably trying to protect my delicate eyes...

I understand your caution :rolleyes: and I had a pretty good laugh when I saw the URL but it is legit website for "Smileworks anti-aging center".

Bwana, who is this newb from Cajun Land? I might be able to break a finger or two. Or maybe I'll just bend them a little.

Found the results. Robert has been bugging me for hints and tips for a while now. Can't understand how he could put that big plastic thing down and do that well on his first outing with a revolver.

Edited by scooterj

I opened this thread because I thought you actually waxed you a$$! :lol::lol:

Trust me when I say that comparatively speaking I would rather have the ass waxing that was handed out than the ass waxing you can get :D

This is one post that really does NOT need pictures (the mental ones are bad enough). :surprise: