Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

GH3

Coolduckboy

Just picked up Guitar Hero 3 and It is awesome. I am horrible at it but it really fun getting to play against people online and then also playing some great songs. even though it doesn't present the exact duplicate of a guitar it is still quite hard.

If you look on Youtube for Through the Fire and Flames. You will know what i am talking about. crazy stuff.

Also, If your a person that wants to have an interactive time with friends and Family, Go get a Wii, Best $250 you can spend that will get people moving and have a couple of laughs when someone falls down from playing boxing or tennis.

The Raving Rabid 2 game that will be coming out soon is a good fun shooter. The Wii-Play game has a good duck hunt game but lacks depth and challenge. The yoga/excersise game that will be coming out should be a lot of fun for the people that want to get a good healthy interaction with video games.

I have bought:

Super Mario 64

Super Mario Bros. (1985 vers.)

Star fox 64

Mario Kart 64

I am thinking about getting Legend of Zelda Ocrania of time but not sure if i want to use my points for another single player game.

Best games for the Wii IMO:

1. Zelda Twilight Princess

2. GH3

3. Mario Strikers Charged

4. Resident Evil 4

Once Super Mario Galaxy comes out (Nov. 12th) they will finally get a solid Mario Franchise game that will be worth the money.

• 3 weeks later...

I have to wait until more are produced for the PS3. and it isn't available for the Wii. I am having a freaking blast playing Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare though. I am going to upload the rosters for NCAA 08 today onto the harddrive and upload them onto the ps3 and start playing that until can get an export list for my QB into Madden 08.

i picked up GH3 for the Wii just before Thanksgiving. I already beat the game on easy mode and I'm working my way though medium right now, I have 17 songs completed.

I saw the YouTube video of that kid playing "Through the Flames and Fire" on Expert mode. All I can say is unbelievable!

I really like boxing on Wii Sports, I work up a good sweat and it's a great cardio workout. I haven't heard about this yoga mat, sounds interesting.

It will be very interesting once The Fitness game will be implemented with the wii controls and capabilities.

I haven't played GH3 for awhile and now that my whammy bar is broke i really don't feel like playing without that. Plus the PS3 is keeping me busy since i have bought like 7 games and haven't beat any of them.

Just leaked out is a "Handgun-like" Shooter device for the wii. Wii Gun Should be an interesting accessory even though you have to shoot one handed. they need to come out with a way to stick the nunchuck at the end of the underside of the frame to make it full dustcover and then you would have your finger out of the trigger gaurd. Remember Saftey first.

• 2 weeks later...

I Hope they come out with the Action Pistol Acarde game for the wii. This new accessory has a sweet trigger.

IGN's Ratings for Nyko Perfect Shot Wii

Rating Description

out of 10

9.5 Performance

Better than the Zapper in every respect. Trigger is tighter, more tactile. Easier to aim thanks to one-handed design.

8.5 Build Quality

Plastic molding is clean, construction feels nice and strong. We're also glad Nyko wasn't afraid to make it look like a gun.

10 Ease of Use

Slide Wiimote into barrel cavity. Flip up orange retainer. Connect Nunchuck if necessairy.

6.5 Value

$14.99 is fair for an accessory. Zapper is a better deal, however, due to Link's Crossbow Training.

9.0 Comfort

We like the pistol grip and trigger massively more than the awkward Zapper tommy gun layout. Aiming instead of shooting from the hip improves gameplay.

9.3 OVERALL

(out of 10 / not an average)

http://gear.ign.com/articles/841/841403p1.html

Look up some "Through the Fire and Flame" Youtube videos of people playing that piece of work. My fingers cramp up in the middle of the song.

That song is insane! I couldn't even get through the intro on medium, like 2%. Then my friends 8 year old kid did the whole song on hard, he can almost do it on expert. That's just not right.