Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Canyon Creek has one Limited 40 S&W left !

sinnsyk

If you're looking for a Limited 40 contact www.canyoncreekcustom.com

EGW Hammer & Sear; 2.5 - 3# trigger pull

EGW Long Firing Pin

EGW Slide Pin

For more details on what's done to the gun, pricing etc, contact Rich.

Very cool, con grats to new owners... If you have any questions, make sure to check out my Tech Section on my website and if that doesn't satisfy you just give me a call. I'll help out answering any questions you may have.

Well I am probably the guy who took it from 4 to 3 and mine arrived Tuesday :D Although can see my Avatar is still my IonBond STI (sold my SVI to fund the Open Tanfo). It shoots very well but, my hands like the Tanfo better so now i have a set :rolleyes:

My thanks to Henning for spending time with my son at Area 3 and providing information on the Tanfo load (2006 V8). I am still playing with the grip on the open gun but the wooden grips on the Limited are not bad and I may try modifying them.

Only problem is getting the SuperComp brass to feed well in my 650. Using a 223 shell plate but it is having trouble hitting the primer hole (indexing). I may need to clean and readjust the primer feeder system.

As long as I have an opportunity to practice (i.e. enough ammo), I will shoot this next weekend in KC (hope to see you there Leo). Just dry firing now to get the feel of the gun, holster and sight allignment. The gun fed 38 Super just fine. I am sure it holds more and functions even better with Supercomp. 7.4 grains is what it took for my load with 125 zero and WSR primer. One last note to thank Henning for providing a great website along with helpful videos and great practical advice :cheers: Good luck in Area 2!!