Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Wallmart

Ironman

I am sure that you have heard that Wal-Mart got in trouble and have pulled all their guns off the shelf. :( I was getting nervous that soon the ammo would go also. I like their 9mm and shotgun shell prices so I called them. The official word is that their staff is going through retraining for the sales of firearms and they will restock the guns as soon as they have completed training. :D

Jim,

That would be GREAT news if true. I haven't been much of a Walmart shopper, but if they start selling guns, maybe I'll start being a customer!! I guess we will just have to see if the 'gun-grabbers' allow them to get away with selling guns again, or they raise such a stink that they chicken out.....

I guess I don't understand, because the Walmarts around here in Southern Indiana and Ohio have never stopped selling firearms - at least long guns. They remain the best buy for ammo also with .22's and 9's being a "best buy" compared to any other proces I've seen.

Paul B,

It was my understanding that all of the Wal-Mart’s pulled their guns off the shelf due to infractions with the DOJ firearms sales rules. It must have been just here in Kalifornia that it happened. I agree that they are the best deal for 9mm, 22 and 12 Ga. shotguns that I have found at a local business. Thanks for the info!

Jim