Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Limcat Stealth Vs. Frank Garcia Extreme Holsters??

blkbrd

There are new versions of both with nice hanger systems.

The finish is nicer on the Limcat but the Garcia is a newer revision, both guys have my total respect.

Has anyone compared the 2 side by side and used both?

Which one do you prefer? WHY?

Not interested in pure speed but overall utility; like can you draw from a partial lock position? how easy is the release to operate at speed? I understand when ether is locked it is secure but what about unlocked?

Can you switch them from an ST/SVI to a singlestack and back?

If you have ether used for sale feel free to e-mail me. ;)

Howdy. I just got a new STI built on a SOCOM frame and have found that it won't work with my CR Speed holster. I'm looking at either the Limcat or Xtreme.

What have you found out about these two? Did anybody respond?

Thanks for sharing.

Andrew

Shootergrrl;

Thank you, but I have done search after search and never found the info I needed, I e-mailed both Limcat and Garcia and recieved nice replies from both, although Limcat did seem to have much more confidence that his holster was the best on the market.

Last week I was able to try out both side by side and decided on the newest Limcat, yes I know you are a fan also.

Tokerev;

You may want to e-mail the individuals and see what holsters will fit, I had a criteria of the same holster fitting both a 1911 and an SV/STI and only the Limcat would work using inserts, the Garcia needed a different holster.

The Limcat is better looking, takes 1911's and ST/SVi's and seems to have great fast support, is more proven, yes its more expensive, you always seem to get what you pay for.

I'm still Looking for that $1600 Brazos Pro Limited.