Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I think I actually finished modifying my CZ Tactical Sport

Neomet

Given the caveat that I am at heart a tinkerer with all things mechanical, I present what I believe is the final itineration of my Limited blaster. The set up currently is:

.40 Tactical Sport

Steel trigger

Angus lightened hammer

Angus action job @ 1 1/2 pound pull

F/O front sight with the rod now removed and the sight painted with florescent orange fishing lure paint

Adjustable rear sight

Angus magwell

Angus aluminum grips with custom molded epoxy added to fit my mitts.

Angus +3 basepads

Bedair steel guiderod

Relieved backstrap and beavertail

This pistol is stunningly accurate and I can start a stage with 20 +1. The trigger is fantastic and everything I got from Angus works like a charm. The thing is reliable as an anvil and has removed every damn excuse I used to have when I shoot poorly. I would highly recommend this platform to someone looking for an alternative to the S_Is. It is a heavy gun so be aware of that. I prefer a bit of heft but I know many do not.

PICT0362.jpg

PICT0364.jpg

Edited by Neomet

If I ever started to shoot Limited again I would like to try one of the CZ. I have always like the way they feel in my hands. I wonder how much Angus would want for one? Good luck with it, but from the looks of it you won't need alot of luck. :cheers:

Nice looking limited setup Neomet. Who did the relieving of the backstrap/beavertail?

Thanks Albert. Mr Dremel and I did it after getting some insight from sfinney here and some hardcore looking at the CTS Angus builds. It really makes the gun sit low in the hand and makes reaching the safety much easier. If you don't want to take a chance on ruining your frame by taking too much off Angus offers the service including the relieving and lopping some material off the front of the frame. Can't remember what he charges but you can find his info at www.ghostholster.com.