Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

what do ya think

mcattack

From the USPSA home page,

"USPSA is affiliated with the International Practical Shooting Confederation (I.P.S.C.), which is comprised of approximately 67 nations. USPSA is the American region of IPSC. We INVITE YOU TO JOIN us."

So, since we are part of IPSC, not them part of us, why shouldn't we have a modified division. Absolutely no reason not to.

Well actually....

We have Limited-10

IPSC does not

We have a run what you got Production division where 9mm to .45 can all play

IPSC does not

We have Single Stack

IPSC does not

We have Limited

IPSC has Standard, a lot like Limited, but different, same gun, ( almost, my Limited gun with a slide racker won't fit the box) different mags and equipment position, gun has to fit in the box.

We have OPEN

IPSC has OPEN

We don't have Modified

IPSC does (It is a lot like Open, but has to fit in the box)

Do we need to add a 7th division? I don't think so, but then again, I do think that 6 divisions is a pretty good number and the divisions we have all have pretty good participation in different areas of the country.

Jim

Edited by GeorgeInNePa

Add the Doctor sight and shoot Open. The main reason we shoot is to have fun! Whether you finish 5th in Limited or 5th in Open does it really matter if you're having fun? My sight is also poor at 51 and shooting indoors every Tuesday night is a struggle but I look forward to it every week.