Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dillon- Made in China?

CEDs chronos are (or at least were) made in China. I bought one from Dillon several years ago. It arrived, and I saw the "Made in China" sticker on it. I returned that too, and Dillon charged me a restocking charge since I didn't have a good reason for returning it. 15%, if i remember correctly, it may have been 20%.

Do you see where I'm coming from?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Dillon put a "Made in the USA" stamp / moniker / claim somewhere and then you found "Made in China" on these devices when they arrived?

And I'm trying to remember back in the annals of time here, but I'm not sure that Dillon has advertised "Everything in this catalog is 100% American made."

I understand and empathize with your frustrations. I hate Chinese footwear, hiking boots in particular. I hate that I was not given a choice to pay more and keep buying Italian boots. Everything moved to China. End of discussion. But there's a difference between business practices and misrepresentation.

I said nothing about misrepresentation, please re-read my posts. Gun accessories are optional purchases, and I'm selective about where I spend my money. If it means I don't have a chronograph, boo-hoo. A new digital scale? (sob) The American public refuses to hang together on the Import crisis, so we WILL all hang separately. It is inevitable. We cannot be a nation of consumers forever, our money has to come from somewhere too, even though it's practically worthless now as it is. When we lose the capacity to earn money, we lose our ability to pay our way in the world.