Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CNN

North

OK, before you say "don't watch it" it is the only english news channel we get in the sandbox right now.

I just caught Anderson copper 360 say "...on the streets of Phillie, Guns are as easy to get as pizza.."

Come on, who in thier right mind would believe that.

If this is true, I wonder how much change the Gun Delivery Drivers carry? You know, I think it is Dominos that claim thier drivers carry less than 20 bucks.

I also hate that I'm 7-10 hours ahead of most of the forum, so I see about 6 pages of post every morning then only a couple of post until the next day.

you cant get BBC ? kinda refreshing, to hear something different than CNN and CNN regurgitation on other channels. We got it the last 2 times I was in various places. Another program to check out is the 700 Club. You may be tempted to turn it off at first glance but give it a chance if you can get it. Not preaching to you and you can listen to the preaching part or not, but they also have alternative to CNN non religious world and national news.

Yeah, I feel ya. I once saw Anderson Cooper say you could empty the magazine in a Glock 17 in under a second and then reload it in a second. I think Dave S can do the reload part but I know of no one that can shoot 17 shots in one second. Well I guess the positive side is that he called it a magazine and not a "clip". I turned him off real quick and have not looked back.

OK, before you say "don't watch it" it is the only english news channel we get in the sandbox right now.

I just caught Anderson copper 360 say "...on the streets of Phillie, Guns are as easy to get as pizza.."

Come on, who in thier right mind would believe that.

If this is true, I wonder how much change the Gun Delivery Drivers carry? You know, I think it is Dominos that claim thier drivers carry less than 20 bucks.

I also hate that I'm 7-10 hours ahead of most of the forum, so I see about 6 pages of post every morning then only a couple of post until the next day.

I'm there for you, bro. I'm working grave shift at our HQ's watch center till the 15th of this month. I'll be Posting away while you're on.

SA Sean Myhre

HQ AFOSI, Andrews AFB, MD