Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Kahr accessories?

R/T Performance

Only place I found was the Kahr Shop website.

I installed the Trijicons on mine and a friends P40's.

One of them required some filing of the front site to install

but have been running fine for over a year now.

Gave up searching 6 months ago for anything else out there.

Express Sights makes NS for Kahr as does MMC. There are few accessories out there for Kahrs. Holsters are easy to find, for mags it's best to stick with OEM. If you really to do it up, C&S has some serious carry option packages available.

For me, I just added a nice set of Novaks and smooth wood grips and my K9 Elite is good as it needs to be.

Just bought a PM9. Anyone know where I can get a flush fit 6 round mag for it that isn't expensive (ie the $40 Kahr wants for one).

Pro-Mag make mags for Kahrs. I bought a couple of 8 rounders a couple of years ago. Would I do it again? NO, and here's why.

Although the mag bodies are very well made stainless and nicely welded, and they feed flawlessly. They refuse to lock back the slide on either of my Kahrs, and since Pro-Mag will not sell replacement springs, I have not been able to determine if it is the springs or followers. I do however suspect it to be the springs.

At this point I only use them for spare glove box mags.

I have a MK9 and started off with a set of the Heinie straight eights but I didn't really care for them. I prefer a front sight that has a brighter and slightly larger insert. I now have a set of trijicons and find them a much better sight for a small carry gun.

Pro-Mag make mags for Kahrs. I bought a couple of 8 rounders a couple of years ago. Would I do it again? NO, and here's why.

Although the mag bodies are very well made stainless and nicely welded, and they feed flawlessly. They refuse to lock back the slide on either of my Kahrs, and since Pro-Mag will not sell replacement springs

I have 3 of them and I just removed the springs, pulled them to a longer shape. They run fine in my TP9. I would never use them of carry but in a match with my Kahr, they are fine as I am not competitive. Just learning.