Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Think?

JThompson

I'm really not sure what they hell I was doing today. I rarely ever mike a target, but today I had like 5-6 over 5 stages. :surprise: I could go on about it was this or that, but obviously I wasn't calling the shots. Hey, I was sloppy on the hits, but at least I was slow as hell. lol It was one of those days... I tried to figure out where it went bad, but I really don't know.

The gun ran great minor, but I hadn't chrono'd it so I didn't know. When I bumped up the pf it was a jam-o-matic. I've been battling a double feed issue for several weeks now and hadn't shot a match in almost two months. In that time there was very little practice, so I guess if I was going to point a finger at something that would be it. The good news is I got the double feed problem worked out by changing the ejector angle and replacing the Aftec. :goof: Since I did the work, I've ran about 250 rounds through it without a problem. Before that it was like 1 in 20. So to keep my attitude positive I will think about how the gun performed and not me. :)

Okay Rocket, get that hat cam posted so I can give ya some shit. :P

Edited by JThompson

Well it is good to see that your gun is working better! :) I have posted the Oconomowoc vid at the link below...I need to adjust the camera a bit higher to see the targets better- I usually wear my hat low so I end up getting a good view of the gun and not the targets. I didn't have such a great day either so I feel your pain! :wacko: Speed was there- just not the hits. I had a great time shooting with buds I haven't seen in sometime and seemed to make some new ones- so the event was a success in my book! :cheers:

Well it is good to see that your gun is working better! :) I have posted the Oconomowoc vid at the link below...I need to adjust the camera a bit higher to see the targets better- I usually wear my hat low so I end up getting a good view of the gun and not the targets. I didn't have such a great day either so I feel your pain! :wacko: Speed was there- just not the hits. I had a great time shooting with buds I haven't seen in sometime and seemed to make some new ones- so the event was a success in my book! :cheers:

It was funny when you knew me by my gun... I was like, "Who the F is this guy....?" :unsure: It was a pleasure to shoot with you. I could see your skill even if it was an off day for you. At least you didn't engage a targat twice that you hit the first go. Four shots on a target in wide open... crazy. Anyway, I'm headed over to watch the vids now. We won't see that popper will we? :ph34r: Glenn was a hell of a nice guy too... even though my shooting was shit it's never a bad day spent with people like you guys and shooting. ;)

EDIT: Say buddy... where's the rest of them? I wanted to see that classifier one esp. :P

Edited by JThompson