Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

6th Annual Toys for Tots Charity Match

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to give a personal Woohoo to David Powers (Sabre Defence)! Thank you very much. I know it was short notice-but you made it happen. Many thanks and I look forward to the next 3G. :bow:

Sandra

YES A BIG THANKS TO SABRE DEFENCE AND DAVID POWERS!

Now I just have to TRY to be patient until the rifle gets to me. :cheers::lol:

Any video of the match????

Bruce Wallace got some video.

Jack, having Gumby in a squad is no work at all. Actually, like Tony said, he worked triple of other squad members. Thank you for the great time and rest assured the clan will be at both your matches next year.

:cheers:

I took 20 more toys and an additional $125 in checks to the Marine Corp representatives today. That brings the total to 170 toys and $3585 in cash or checks. We also had a club meeting Monday, at which the Cowboy shooters from our club offered to combine their efforts with the USPSA group next year. They hold a Cowboy Christmas match the first Saturday of each month. Our USPSA matches are the second Saturday. The Cowboys offered to collect Toys and money for Toys for Tots at their match next year and combine the donations with ours on the second weekend.

It is only going to get better!

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2007 Toys for Tots Match Statistician

I have updated the Section website to include a photo gallery of the match. Unfortunately, I didn't take as many pics as last year and many that I did take were not very good. If you have any photos you would like to share, please send them to me and I will add them. Thanks.

I have updated the Section website to include a photo gallery of the match. Unfortunately, I didn't take as many pics as last year and many that I did take were not very good. If you have any photos you would like to share, please send them to me and I will add them. Thanks.

Jack,

Where are the photos? The Click Here button on the SC website doesn't work for me.