Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

It's amazing what I miss...

Jman

...when I don't aim. Shot Tuesday Night Steel. Very typical match for me as of late. First two stages, not bad at all for me.

Then I get greedy, squeeze the gun some more, grit my teeth, squint my eyes and pull three mikes on the last two stages. Plus 15 seconds thank you very much. Shhhhhhoot. Drove to fast to aim.

Jim

I know what you mean. It seems lately I start of a match and every thing is going well and then at some point I realize the something is not right. I find that once my confidence goes up after a few good stages I start trying and I'm right back to square one. On a positive side once I realize what is going on( which I seem to be doing quicker) I flow right back into things and the shooting just comes. :cheers:

Shot a special classifier on Sunday. I had verified on Saturday that my new sights shot to POA. First time shooting a FO front on my G34. First 2 classifiers did well for a new C class shooter. Saw the sights broke the shot and reloaded in my safe speed zone. Decide I was going to speed up on the last 2. My time was faster, reloads about the same, but 12 shoots on 6 targets netted me 4 Alphas, the rest were C's and D's. Only good thing was no Mikes on that one.

Lesson learned, get the hits, the speed will come.

Bruce